Centre Registration Contact: Matt Dubsky – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations for the 2021/22 Little Athletics season on hold.
Please follow the guidelines provided for a smooth registration process. The registration platform for LANSW has changed for the 2021/22 season.
Information on training or senior membership can be found on our senior website here. Dual and Senior Memberships will open in October.
Prospective athletes are welcome to trial before purchasing a membership. See below for details.
Registration Fees (2021/22 season)
|Tiny Tots||$115 per athlete|
|U6-U17||$160 for first athlete|
|$155 for second subsequent athletes*|
* provided athletes register at the same time as their siblings.
|Visitors||There is no charge for visiting athletes registered at another Centre or Club|
|Seniors and Training Memberships||Please see our Senior website for information on senior membership and training memberships|
Little Athletics Registration Process – Opening in August 2021
Apply for Active Kids Voucher for $100 discount per school enrolled child. The NSW government now provides 2 vouchers per year, per child. This step must be completed prior to registration with LANSW. Apply for your first or second voucher here. Note – only one voucher can be used per child, per sport.
Register with LANSW Online.
All families will need to create a new profile via GAME DAY. (Good news – no need to hunt out your username from last year!)
Age Groups are determined by calendar years. To check you child’s age group, take a look at the calculation table HERE.
If registering for the first time bring either a birth certificate or current passport for each child to the registrar when collecting your pack.
Things to Consider:
– Once your child turns 3 they can participate in play training and gross motor activities – more..
– Uniforms are compulsory and can be purchased online. Samples are available for sizing at the Club Rooms – more..
– U12 – U17 athletes received FREE registration with Athletics NSW as a senior athlete. Registration via the ANSW portal will be required and opens late September. More information is available via our Seniors Website.
– You can register any time throughout the season.
New members are welcome to trial before completing their registration for 2 weeks at no charge. You will need to complete the Trialist Details form for insurance purposes. Uniform is not required, but please wear suitable sporting clothing, sports shoes, hat, sunblock, drink bottle and a small snack for younger children).
Results, Awards and Centre Records are not applicable whilst trialling.
Centre Registration Contact Matt Dubsky – email@example.com