Centre Registration Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow the guidelines provided for a smooth registration process.
New to Hornsby Athletics and want to find out a bit more? See our New Athlete info here.
Information on training or senior membership can be found on our senior website here.
Prospective athletes are welcome to trial before purchasing a membership. See below for details.
Registration Fees (2023/24 season)
Registrations are now OPEN!
|Tiny Tots||$135 per athlete|
|U6-U17||$180 per athlete|
|Visitors||There is no charge for visiting athletes registered at another Centre or Club|
|Seniors and Training Memberships||Please see our Senior website for information on senior membership and training memberships|
Little Athletics Registration Process
Apply for Active Kids Voucher for $50 discount per school enrolled child. The NSW government provides 2 vouchers per year, per child. This step must be completed prior to registration with LANSW. Apply for your Active Kids voucher here. Note – only one voucher can be used per child, per sport. Voucher codes are entered at the payment section.
Returning members can log in to Gameday. New members will be required to create an account.
Registrations are now open.
Age Groups are determined by calendar years. To check you child’s age group, take a look at the calculation table HERE.
Enter your ACTIVE Kids voucher PRIOR to payment. They cannot be refunded once you have completed your payment.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
If payment hangs, and hasn’t been completed and you can’t continue, here’s a suggestion:
- Take a screenshot of your error – save it for point 3.
- Clear your browser cache and try again (or use a private/incognito browser). Point 2 is important – if you don’t clear it, there’s a possibility you will have two payments in the system, one ‘on hold’ which we may need to cancel on your behalf.
- Email email@example.com and describe the problem you had and note if you have successfully processed. We will investigate any issues and resolve if ongoing.
If registering for the first time bring either a birth certificate or current passport for each child to the registrar when collecting your pack.
Things to Consider:
– Once your child turns 3 they can participate in play training and gross motor activities – more..
– Uniforms are compulsory and can be purchased online. Samples are available for sizing at the Club Rooms – more..
Dual Registration available from the 1st October 2023
Following recent announcements from Athletics NSW on their new Junior product offering, Hornsby District will absorb the membership fee to enable all U11-U17 Little Athletes from ANY centre free dual registration with Athletics NSW as a Hornsby Senior Athlete. The Little Athletics registration must be completed first, and then proof of registration should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Dual Registration”. A link to the Junior Dual registration platform will then be provided. More information is available via our Seniors Website.
– You can register any time throughout the season.
New members are welcome to trial before completing their registration for 2 weeks at no charge. You will need to complete the Trialist Details form for insurance purposes. Uniform is not required, but please wear suitable sporting clothing, sports shoes, hat, sunblock, drink bottle and a small snack for younger children).
Results, Awards and Centre Records are not applicable whilst trialling.
Centre Registration Contact Rhian Richardson – email@example.com